Server virtualization enables multiple operating systems and multiple applications to run on a single server.
- Hardware consolidation for significantly increased productivity but with fewer servers.
- Optimization of equipment costs.
- Easier and faster information system management and maintenance and deployment of new applications.
CEREALOG enables both VMWARE and MICROSOFT Hyper V virtual environments.
Desktop virtualization separates the desktop environment and associated application software from the physical client device with its “virtual” display.
- Provide users with access anytime and anywhere to data and applications.
- Easily secure data and machines regardless of location.
- Ensure business continuity and data protection in the event of a disaster or any other interruption.
- Ensure compliance of all desktops with in-house and regulatory requirements.
- Reduce ongoing operating costs.
CEREALOG is a partner of the software company Citrix.